I’m back! I took a holiday hiatus from blogging to spend time with family and take a social media break. I did not take a hiatus from:
- Craig GRADUATING from Utah State University with his degree in finance. We celebrated by going out for a fancy dinner at Elements in Logan. It was fun! Since then Craig quit his job at Maceys and is working at Conservice as a billing manager. It is a fun change. I am really grateful that for the first time since we’ve been married we have the same schedule and actually get to see each other!
- Sending out Christmas cards. Craig & I have been married for almost four years. This year was the first time having our portraits taken since our wedding day and this is the first time we’ve sent out Christmas cards. I loved our cards from Paper Coterie, a Utah based company. The cute chevron card slid inside the red envelope with the cutout wording. I liked how unique it was.
- Christmas Eve we spent with my family. One thing we did was reenacting the Christmas nativity. Craig was given the role of being one of the wise men. The three wise men lovingly dubbed themselves as the three wise guy ninjas. It was hilarious! It was crazy fun to spend Christmas Eve with *ALL* of my siblings and their kids. That’s the first time since my parents have been married (17 years) that we’ve done that. It was awesome!
- Christmas day was spent in Fillmore with Craig’s family and it was fun to see his siblings and Uncle’s family. I took lots of pictures on our drive down and can’t wait to share them on my 101 in 1001 update.
- A few days after Christmas my little sister got married. 🙂 The crazy thing is that every now and then I still think of her as this little kid in middle school or just learning how to drive or taking her first semester of college…. let alone getting married. I’m excited that Merril is a part of our family!
- I wanted to attend the wedding as a family member and encouraged my sister to hire another photographer for her wedding day. I was excited that my sister followed my advice and hired my friend Kristin!
- After the wedding we had big new year’s eve plans with our family in Salt Lake. Instead we both got really, really sick. Darn that flu. We didn’t appreciate it at all.
- The next couple of weeks we have several exciting things up and coming. My brother is getting married on Friday, we’re going to the Jazz v. New Jersey Nets game (Merry Christmas Craig) and then celebrating our 4 year anniversary!!!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year too!